My killi's arrived today...

Oxquo

They arrived!!!! Woo HOO!!!! I'm just setting up another stand and 7 more tanks for them. Christian was right though, Greyhound did change it's policy so beware. The fish ended up being shipped in a box that said "Very Fragile" Special care is always taken when they think something is breakable due to the insurance policy. For those who choose to ship this way, remember Your loss is non-recoverable, also wrap Your styro box in a cardboard box to hide it's identity. Anyways all arrived in beautiful condition and man that guy can pack... I have never seen such care taken in packing in My life, Pro's should take note. I am a huge fan of breathable bags but the care is often neglected in keeping them spaced properly so they can breath... Anyways, it shows that the shipper genuinely cares that the fish arrive in perfect condition. The way they look I should have eggs tomorrow. I will take some pick once they get settled. I will also start a full write and species report for those who have interest in keeping this aquarium Jewel. For pet store shoppers who shop in places where the staff has no knowledge of fish, I hope this will make You think again. You can only recieve this kind of care from an aquarist, not to mention this quality. They are so colorful even in the bag after the long trip, I can not even imagine them gaining more color but they will after they settle. An A1 job all around, and an honorable mention to Rick in Winnipeg. Oh yeah, for the post counters.......KILLI, lol