Aphyosemion Marginatum eggs

Oxquo

I pulled 28 eggs from the mop today only 2 days after they arrived. Eggs are soaked in water and two drops blue meth, yep You can still get blue if You look hard enough. I am expecting a 14 to 21 day hatch, 14 for water, 21 for peat, the next batch I will peat hatch just so I can write a comparable in My species report. There is a Male and two females to the trio but no guarantee the eggs are from both of them. I also pulled 25 eggs from My Notho Taeniopygus spawning box today which was a pleasant suprise so it'll be a good spring this year. Man My eyes aren't what they use to be, them damn notho egg hunts almost give me a headache. I began using coconut fibres in the spawning box and transfering the eggs to a container with peat, I find the eggs much easier to find than peat and with hard water killies like this species it's best not to add peat to the tank. My BBS seem to have expired which shouldn't suprise me so the diet has been blood worms cut in half for the smaller guys, and daphnia with a touch of golden pearls 500-800 micron. It's good to be pickin eggs again damn I love them killies!!!!