I need a favor, will pay $20.00 easy cash....

Oxquo

I need someone to pick up 2 fish for Me in Edmonton, pack em, throw a heat pack in with them and send them on the bus out here. Yes it's true fish are not suppose to go via bus, but I have sent and recieved over 8 boxes of fish recently with no problems, label them,"FRAGILE GLASS". I will give specifics, the fish will be paid for directly. I will add extra money to buy a cooler and I'll send a 40 hour heat pack"read instructions to adjust heat". Tape cooler shut tight, place in a cardboard box, tape shut, write, fragile glass on all sides and put on the bus to Yorkton, and get a $20.00 bill in Your paypal account. Sound easy? it is. Let Me know when they will be arriving in Yorkton and I will be there to recieve them. Anyone interested let Me know. I may even be able to get them packaged for You.

I could do that for you... PM me the nitty gritty (where, when, etc) and I'll see if it will work with my in town/out of town schedule.

I also have a 'live fish' insulated box to ship them to you, if required.

Tanks Man, just waitin to see how to get it all done. Would love to just go pick them up but it's too close to the baby being born so I'd lose a nut for even mentioning it. I am even amazed we spent last Sunday in regina at the auction. That was likely pretty pushin it. I have heat pack coming in a day or two so I want them to travel with the fish. My 180 gallon is on it's 5th day of curing so it's almost ready just gotta add cycled water. I put 6 coats on it so a leak is pretty damn slim. The test fish are still doing awesome in the test tank so I see no problems there. I have had great success shipping via greyhound but the heat packs are necessary now. Especially for the" Fragile - Glass" inside the box... I'll let ya know thanks. It's about a 12.5 hour ride on express so atleast it's a short trip.

I'll let You know, thanks again for the offer :beer: