MY 180 Gallon : 50 Dats, 46 Clown Loaches, 15 Abino Bichirs...

neoprodigy

So where do all those fish go once they are even 1/3 grown? I cannot imagine where one would keep forty-six 14" loaches, fifty 24" dats, and fifteen 12" bichirs....

A shore lease off a Caribbean island!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its his desision to keep the type of fish that he wants he doesnt have to take this. those are his fish and if you dont like it too bad theres nothing you can do about it so stop trying i dont mean to sound like a jerk but reading stuff like that after a person has put so much money into a tank and haveing him get interigated about it just angers me most people on the 2nd page good on you support this guy dont get mad at him i :bow: to you.

Edited by Picasso Trigger

I don't mind you giving him suggestions, but keep the hostility at a low ok? Reading crap like that ruins my day, and I'm a freaking Granola!

The language you chose for this post is far more incendiary then anything was said earlier to. The prior comments were spot on. These are fish that have the potential to get quite large and will require a volume of water which would be a multiplier of most reasonable fish rooms. It would be my suggestion that you read a bit more thoroughly before misplacing your moral outrage in the future.

thats right you tards on the first page stop busting his chops its his desision to keep the type of fish that he wants he doesnt have to take this kind of crap those are his fish and if you dont like it too bad theres nothing you can do about it so stop trying.

It's posts like this one, where i wish i wasn't a Staff member! :bang1:

No one was busting his chops.

They were just a little suspect of where he would be able to house all those fish, and there is nothing wrong with that.

Although if they knew more about Neo and his setups they would have been less sarcastic i'am sure.

Cheers and good day.