• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tenatively:

tetracanthus

haitiensis

lyonsi

nematopis

irregularis

Albert dont forget about those panama umbees.

and if this goes through I dont care what the :cuss: anyone says, albert IS getting the motm. Or else :guns: :lol:

hait.tail.jpg

Someone get a bowl to collect rudy's drool :)

I think freddys might go, if you only get a few. Just cause they are pretty and dont get to big (in terms of guapotes). If I get to keep my 180 (that is if I get a job) I will deffinently be looking for one. Maybe a male and female Red-head barred midas and hope for the best. You could also look for some of the smaller Aequidens.

Edited by cichlidkid

• 2 weeks later...

yes please!!!! we need news.

dont worry canucklehead it will be alright soon. but maybe you should see someone in the meantime

Was at Golds today. Dennis said that Jeff was out of pretty much everything that interested him.

No Tangled up order in the near future.

The good news is that Canucklehead was at the store as well and picked up a Juruense cat. You pretty much had to pick his tongue up off the floor. He ever walked by the haps. There is hope for that poor guy. I also advised Dennis as we all work on the buddy system and that he should not sell Chris any more of those stupid looking africans. :banned:

• 2 weeks later...