Trimming puffer teeth

Rainmaker69

Well, the time has come to try trimming my GSP's teeth for the first time. Does anyone know where to get clove oil or clove based toothache drops? I have checked all over Lethbridge and cannot find it, even at the pharmacies. The closest thing that I can find is clove bud oil and it is marked for external use only. Any ideas?

You can purchase some from shoppers drugmart. I believe they are located by the toothpaste area or herbs area. If you cannot find it, ask the pharmacist and he or she will be able to locate it for you.

Sometimes it take longer for the puffer to get "drowsy" ...so dont panic. If you are in any doubt, put the puff back in clean water.

I use a cuticle cutter bought from the dollar store and worked like a charm. It is the one that looks like a tiny scissor with curved blade.

GOOD LUCK!

Js

Edited by fatpuffer

• 2 weeks later...

someone should start i business for this, because they are right, its way more stressful on you then it is on the puffer. but good luck. mine turned out alright after... despite all my worries i had just killed them all.

i got my clove oil from shoppers drugmart. and cuticle clippers work great. don't try nail clippers. super bad idea.