diy lava caves

Nandopsis

First go to a local landscaper and pick up some lava that is approx size you want for the caves, as it is kind of hard to break up large peices w any acuracy and some times they will just crumble to pieces.

Then get a drill, a grinding bit, some drill bits, and a small chisel or a flat head screw driver.

Next start drilling into the lava where you want the cave entrence to begin, drill a hole bunch of holes then chisel the excess out w the screw driver, Then flip it over so the bottom faces up, and start drilling the lava in to the shape and size you want the actual cave to be, then chisel again. Be very careful as it gets very brittle at this piont.

Once you have all the lava you want escavated out of the cave take the grinding bit and grind all the sharp edges to a smooth finish.

If any of you want one i will do one for you. Just let me know and we'll hook up.

Anything too large or realy small i will have to charge, medium will do for free.

I will only do one for free to show you exactly how to do it.

• 5 months later...