micky mouse fish

P@UL

my micky mouse fish was white with the black micky head on it and now its bright blue with black stripes and its acully a bully fish and the other micky is always hiding and looks like its goin to die but its perfectly ok

the other micky is always hiding and looks like its goin to die but its perfectly ok

You make a lot of posts that make absolutely no sense. It would appear that you are saying it is perfectly ok with you if your fish dies.

i was wondering why the physical features of the fish are so different

This has nothing to do with your original post. Exactly what are you saying or asking?

i ment that the fish thats hiding is healthy and its pure white with a black spot the way they both looked when i got them but now one of them is really bright blue and it has stripes on it now and i was just wondering why they look so different now

Paul,

Your tank is over stocked. You may need to get rid of some of the fish. And the clown loach needs to have more than 1 as it is a gregarious species.

I completely agre with this post. The quantity of fish species you have is not proper for them to thrive. Plus, some of these fish will grow far too big for a 30 Gal. You're going to run into more and more problems along the way if you don't loosen the numbers of fish you have in that tank Paul.

As for the Mickey Mouse Platy, I havn't a clue why it changed color.

I wish you the best of luck, but it's only worth something if you lower your stocking count buddy

Taylor