Redoing floors

Hi guys,

We are redoing the floors on the main level here, which affects the 90 gallon tank - it will have to be moved around.

Anyhow is it ok to move the fish in the 90 gallon to the 66 gallon tank, hook up the filter from the 90 as well for a few days? Neither tank is really overstocked at the moment. What's the best way to do this - all the fish at once or a few at a time? I'll put in lots of extra hiding places etc. so nobody feels out of sorts. I don't think there'll be any issues as far as everyone getting along but will put mr crayfish into a separate tank.

Thanks! This would be the best option for us as a tub on the floor would get 'fished' in - one of the border collies has discovered fish herding and the golden pup would want to 'swim'....

Lana

I don't see a problem... I'd move them all w. the filter. This way any fish with a territory in there won't be able to single out any of the new fish. That's what I'd do, anyway.