Everything Died

Pier Pressure

Quick Update: I did not see the firefish last night at all. I am not panicking yet but since he came out of hiding that is the first day I have not seen him. Found what I think must be one of those disgusting bristle worm things. About two inches long, red, kinda looks like a centipede. Eeeewwww. I am going to buy a bristle worm trap this weekend and also try the bottle trap to see what else I can come up with.

Too busy until the weekend to concentrate on it. I will keep you posted. Thanks for the replies!

i purchased a little grabber arm thingy and when i see the worms I grab them and yank the little buggers out.

DO NOT TOUCH THEM

I made that mistake ONCE AND ONLY ONCE. FEELS LIKE HAVING A PIECE OF FIBERGLASS IN YOU, I think there is still one in my finger

Update: Well we did not find any hitchhikers big enough to kill all that livestock. I am starting to think the few little frags I put in that Friday put me over the top for livestock and maybe they ran out of oxygen. The firefish came out of his rock so he is still alive and well. We are not going to restock for a while. Just watch the corals grow and see how everything does.

Thank you for all the replies and support. This is my favourite forum!