Hmmm....

Raven

Everyone knows i really want a nice big tank for xmas, the main reason being is because of my cichlids. Out of the origanl ones i got from the auction in october, i only have one eukera albino left out of four, and 3 out of 4 princesses, and the 6 acies. Ive no way of testing the water as of yet, but i do bi weekly water changes. But still im not sure if its that. I think whats happening is that they are starting out grow the 30 g tank, and i know theres been some aggresion. With the move coming im not sure if the tanks will have enough room for them when they grow up. Ive always though that the frist fish to go would be my tetras in the 29g but maybe some of the cichlids will have to go to. The question is, which ones. What do you think i should do?

I would probably say ditch the Brichardi as they can be aggresive(as compared to acei). Also have 3-4 in 30g probably isn't going to work for very much longer anyway,the Acei and albino have more of a chance. This is ofcourse just my opinion. IN your tanks thigns might work out differently, your perticular fish may have different aggresion levels.