OMG I can't believe it...

Jennifer9821

These two pictures are of two different fish of mine first one is of my Hap. Crimson Tide male at only 2in. I can't believe his color. My female crimson tide was holding the other day but do to lack of experiance she spit. Oh yeah she is the same size if not a little smaller. I think I am going to be keeping this little guy for sure. :wub: :drool: :thumbs:

malecrimson.jpg

And this next picture just totally caught me by surprize this little one is a Ruby red they one beside it is the exact same fish from the same mother,father and batch. This little one is only about 1/2in long if that and already getting Orange color through out it's body, this pic doesn't show it very well but his dorsal fin is BRIGHT orange. I couldn't believe it when I seen it. Deffently going to be a nice fish when grown I will post pictures on his progess as he grows. I can't a wait :D I have never seen a peacock color at such a young age wow.

babyrubyred.jpg

Jenn

Nice fish, especially that crimson tide.

When i had ruby red peacocks some of my fry were coloring at 1/2" and a couple had pretty close to full coloring by 1". IT was so cute to see such tiny peacocks with adult marking. :D

Here is a pic of one of the colored fry i had. He is about 1 1/2" here but had the same coloring at 1". colored male