Any Suggestions

geoff

I have finally cleared out some of my females in my tank and now i'm looking to take up some space withe two or three male peacocks. Does anyone have any ideas and if so where i could find good quality ones. I currently have sunshines, ob, masoni, red empress (hap), Fryeri (hap), Juvie venustus ( will be moved). I did have a sulfur head but it's now gone. I haven't been able to find any nice sulfurheads in edmonton. the only place i've ever seen them is in Big Als but there the line bred ones with the ugly pinky ornge blaze.

Thanks Geoff

sulfur head

...As in Aulonocara, or Otopharynx Lithobates?

I have it on good authority that Aquarium Enthusiasts will be getting some nice Lithobates in shortly, if that's the "Sulfurhead" you're after. Also, prices are *quite* reasonable. :)

Thanks.. Val.. actually not breeding peacocks anymore.. had to downgrade my tanks..

As of right now I dont know to many places that have nice peacocks in at the moment.. Keep an eye out on The buy and sell..

as lots of members have nice ones up for sale once in a while