Pond & Water Garden Tour

Anyone interested in seeing many types of water gardens and ponds, you may want to check out the tour that is put together by the KARA Foundation.

This is a great way to see a nice variety of ponds in a short period of time. Saturday and Sunday July 14 and 15th.

For more information and to see who the KARA Foundation is, check out their website <here>

We have tickets for this event on sale here at Nature's Corner and there is a list of other places with tickets on the KARA Foundation website

Thanks!

I could check and see if there is any pond tours in Calgary if you like?

You know I would love to see the koi kept in those collections but I will be out of town when the event is planned.

Too bad it is only in Edmonton , I am just completing my waterfall tonite, 3 years work have quite the pond to show.

I would love to see some pics of your pond. Care to break out the camera and share with us?

Edited by BooUrns!

Still some rock arranging and trimming of the liner to be done. I relocated the mill that I built from scratch 3 years ago and this year istalled a uv sterilizer and more plumbing inside. The pump is hidden under the planter on the left side, and my DIY filter is a rough tote that is the back of the water fall. This is a left and right picture in the middle is a bridge, length is about 16 feet long about 1000 + gal

post-268-1183081037_thumb.jpg

post-268-1183145753_thumb.jpg

Edited by HOSStile

Still some rock arranging and trimming of the liner to be done. I relocated the mill that I built from scratch 3 years ago and this year istalled a uv sterilizer and more plumbing inside. The pump is hidden under the planter on the left side, and my DIY filter is a rough tote that is the back of the water fall. This is a left and right picture in the middle is a bridge, length is about 14 feet long about 1000 + gal

Very nice! I love the detail of the mill. How deep does it go? Do you winter your fish in that pond or move them inside?