A couple of pictures from the yard

patrick

Do the hummingbirds feed on your flowers too? That would be a really awesome pic if you could set your camera on continuous shooting and get a slideshow of the hummingbird flying and feeding.

The bee pic is really great!

They feed from flowers as well, but if there is a feeder nearby they'll go there first. Easy meal in large quantities. They are just like us I guess :smokey:

Great photos. Awesome shot of the pocket gopher.

Your pics do a great job of showing that you don't even need to go far from home to find abundant wildlife and hours of entertainment! Great shots man!

I do rwally like the pocket gopher pic. I'm curiuos, how long did you wait until he popped up for you to snap the shot? I photographed a group of Columbian ground squirrels and it took me about 3 hrs. to get a shot that I was happy with!

Your pics do a great job of showing that you don't even need to go far from home to find abundant wildlife and hours of entertainment! Great shots man!

I do rwally like the pocket gopher pic. I'm curiuos, how long did you wait until he popped up for you to snap the shot? I photographed a group of Columbian ground squirrels and it took me about 3 hrs. to get a shot that I was happy with!

It was easier to get the pic of the pocker gopher than you think. He was hiding under a inflatable trampoline, so when he got exposed he did not take off right away. I layed dow on the ground and took the picture :) Just one of those opportunities that you can't let go.