I saw this ad on kijiji edmonton

:welcome: hi we have 1 twenty gallon tank. and we have guppies in them. we are looking for more fish to love. my son is severe special needs and you will meet him before we are willing to take anything you have to offer. and you will see for yourself that he is special needs. the fish are very theraputic to him so we hope we can get a tank for his room. and maybe a couple more for around the house. thanks for reading this...

Help this Child

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

View posters other ad's.

If they are so poor and troubled she wouldn't be admitting to spending 350 dollars on fountain?

Then asking for anything they can get for free?

personally if i had a special needs child and they loved fish and it was therapeutic i wouldn't spend 350 dollars on a fountain and spend the 50-100 dollars on a fish tank for my child.

Yep, she's a scumbum. She tries to appeal to ppl's good nature, takes the stuff , then turns around and sells it. She has no morals , no scruples , no ethics. A leech on society. :chair: :bang1:

good.

i actually had some lady message me on all my stuff i had for sale on there

told me she didn't have a job and couldn't get one, and she was due in 8.5 months and she wanted me to give her all my stuff for free. Stuff i was asking more then 30 dollars for,

First impression i got was she wanted to get whatever she could and resell it.

But i thought if you had severe special needs child the government supplements you big time for it.

I knew this family and they got lots and lots, anything to do with the child (childcare, anything the child pretty much needs) They would give something for the stuff.

Edited by Shayesmommy

still paying 350 for a fountain, and then mooching for fish tanks and birds and who knows whatever else,

and shes can't afford to pay for a 50 fish tank, even with selling that stupid fountain, for her son, but willing to buy a game for herself.

Even if it is somewhat true, people like that still make me sick.

Id like to see what happens, goodluck

Even if it is somewhat true, people like that still make me sick.

I agree. I have no problems helping a person but I hate people taking advantage of others. We all work too hard to get what we have and should not have to support others who choose not to and instead expect others to just hand it to them.

Edited by grapeape