Time limit on adds.

Frank

How long do adds run before they are taken off or deleted has being to old :shifty:

Are you refering to the sponsor ads at the top of the site or ads in the buy/sell forum?

The adds on the buy/sell forum

As per the description under the Archives, threads with no new posts in 60 days may be moved to the Archives. As this is a 'manual' move and not automatically done my the system, quite often posts are left in the active sections for much longer until one of us gets bored and sits down with a hot coffee or a cold beer and goes ballistic on the Move button.

As per the description under the Archives, threads with no new posts in 60 days may be moved to the Archives. As this is a 'manual' move and not automatically done my the system, quite often posts are left in the active sections for much longer until one of us gets bored and sits down with a hot coffee or a cold beer and goes ballistic on the Move button.

Thanks Tanker. Go for the beer today...lol

That was my 1,500th post... I think I will have one, just to celebrate!

That was my 1,500th post... I think I will have one, just to celebrate!

1500 wow thats a lot. You better have two beers. One for the heat today and one for the 1500 post.

Just don,t get silly on us....lol :smokey: