$0 Gallon Angel fish

tikka223

I have just rescued some Angel fish and have them in a 40 gallon tank. Does anyone have ideas on what I can put in with them. Three are juveniles and one is mature. I would like some color and movement but still have it peaceful. HELP!!! P.S. Bottom feeders compatible also Thanks Shane

You can add a group of cories (5-8 of your choice), and, though I hear some angles can be agressive, I would try a school of larger tetras, maybe Diamonds or Bleeding Hearts? And if you really want to, you could add one of the smaller SA catfishes (ie. Hoplo, Raphael). I would also add a squad of ottos and/or a pair of BNPs. This way, you can call it a Biotope :hey:

I keep geophagus, cories, ancistrus and bolivian rams with my non breeding angels. I have also kept swordtails and platties with angels in the past, as well as severum. The options are plentiful.

I have cories, BN pleco, congo tetras, and a sunset gourami with mine and mine are not very agressive.

Thanks all I have added Bolivian rams, Blue dwarf gouramis, a Albino high fin pleco and a golden pleco. They are doing fine and are very peaceful so far. Thanks to all Shane