Hello

t-man

I thought I would check this site out since its more local then the ones I belong to in the states. I have been keeping fish for 18yrs and currently have 5 tanks with the two biggest being a 180 and 230 gallon. I am currently keeping mostly cichlids. My oldest fish is a clown loach at 14yrs old. My biggest fish is a black aro at around 26 to 28 inches. My most active fish are my peacock bass. I had a tank to fill so I decided to get back into pirahna's and bought a black pirahna. I used to have a couple black pirahna and 4 rbp's about 10yrs ago but gave up on them and traded them in. Now that I know they grow slow I'll keep this one and see what happens. I have also bred at least 15 to 20 different species of fish. So I hope I can help out a few people or visa versa as a person is always learning new things.

If it works out in the next couple months I am going to have a 450 gallon tank built in my basement. Just working out quotes and who is going to build it. If anyone has any suggestions on tank builders that go out of town and build tanks in homes it would be greatly appreciated. I am having a hard time to find someone. Currently trying to get one in Calgary to do it.

See you in the forums!

:welcome: again, 450gal sounds pretty darn serious! We could always use experienced friends to join our discussions.... always a welcomed addition :)

Welcome to AA. Great to have you aboard.