Clown Loaches

FishManTy

I only had a few snails left to feed them, All I can see now is empty shells.

Only problem with them, is they are in with my Electric Yellows and I try to avoid feeding my electric yellows Blood worms... Anyone know of a good frozen food that would be safe and liked by the Electric Yellows and the clown Loaches? I was thinking of doing just some sinking bottom feeders tablets that I have left over... but when I had Id sharks in with clown loaches, they would just swallow the tablet whole and the Loaches wouldn't get much from it at all. Hmmm. I'll try some cucumber tonite, and Maybe I'll smash some worms in the middle of a piece...

Yellows are omnivorous, so protein won't hurt them a bit.....contrary to what a lot of people will tell you.

Let's face it, when presented with a food opportunity in the lake, wild fish don't say to themselves "Oh no, that would be too `Atkins' diet for me.....I think I'll just have some nice algae instead." :lol:

Let's face it, when presented with a food opportunity in the lake, wild fish don't say to themselves "Oh no, that would be too `Atkins' diet for me.....I think I'll just have some nice algae instead." :lol:

LoL, good point. I've had problems with my yellows before because I was feeding too many worms... so I guess I'll open a new package and start injecting them to the bottom in an airhose...

Thanks Dunl, Degrassi, and all... I'll keep ya updated... hopefully these new clowns do great!!!