BC Website

JasonD

Hi All,

Sadly I have moved from Edmonton back to BC for work and was wondering is anyone knows a site like AE for BC? I had no problem getting rid of my fry in Edmonton, there were always buyers. Out here in Kelowna I have had no interest. THE FRY ARE TAKING OVER!!! Normally have 10-20 in the fry tank, gotta be pushing close to 200 at the moment! Need to find a way to thin them out and thought if there was a similiar site out this eay that may be a good place to start. Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks,

Jay

Hi All,

Sadly I have moved from Edmonton back to BC for work and was wondering is anyone knows a site like AE for BC? I had no problem getting rid of my fry in Edmonton, there were always buyers. Out here in Kelowna I have had no interest. THE FRY ARE TAKING OVER!!! Normally have 10-20 in the fry tank, gotta be pushing close to 200 at the moment! Need to find a way to thin them out and thought if there was a similiar site out this eay that may be a good place to start. Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks,

Jay

Try here BC Site

Or Another

Edited by Fishy