agression towards bolivians

Guest Master of Puppets

I came home about 5 mins ago to find my bolivians had been attacked and beat up quite a bit. Would the kribs or angels be the culprit? I watched them for over 4 hours last night trying to sleep and there was no agression at all.

No one can tell you for sure, it could be the angels, the kribs or even the julies you just added.

Angelfish can be pretty agressive at times. Are your kribs a pair? When kribs pair up they can be very aggressive and take over a tank. Or julies, even though yours are small, are africans and can be aggressive also.

Your best bet is to keep watching the tank and see if you can notice anything. If the rams look hurt you might have to remove them before they get killed.

If your angels have actually paired I would guess them but its only a guess as it could be any of the mentioned fish.

I know you've heard it before but you really need to get rid of some of those fish as a 20g is only big enough for 1 pair and depending on the aggression levels of that pair you may or may not be able to have any tankmates if they decide to breed.

So choose what you want to keep in the tank and bag up the rest and bring them to a store before they all get killed off.