What fish do you have???

Oxquo

In order to keep blood fresh in our fishes lines it is important to bring in new males or females on occassion to add strength and new genetics. Anyone wishing to trade males or females for breeding purposes can list fish they can swap here. Swapping should be fair and both people should be left happy with the swap.

Here is a list of my fishroom for all to see, except fish I am not willing to part with or trade on any account.

sturisoma aureum (I have a male and desperately need a female or two will trade for others.)

L010a loricaridae (will trade female for other species)

Ancistrus dolichopterus (will trade female for female or several fry for female or other species of interest)

Cory sterbai (will trade fry for either different sterbai or other fish)

Geophagus Brazilliensis (I have breeding pairs and many extra females)

Gymnogeophagus Rhabdotus would like to swap males for males or females for females)

Geophagus leucosticta (looking for females, will trade male or buy)

Microgeophagus Ramirezi (will swap males for females)

Rhinolocaria Microleplidigastor (males for females)

Aspidoras Goia

P.Pulcher (females for males)

Pseudo Saulosi

M. Johanni

S.Fryeri

Hap, nubilous(trio for other fish, they are adult and have spawned many times)

Hap nyererei

Hap Obliquedins A. Limax

Fundulo Gardneri Lafia(2 females for other killis)

Crenicichla Strigata (pair, get along great have killed 12 others so I know they get along well, together in a 30 gallon tank. will trade for other interesting species. these are a pike cichlid that can get to 15" they say and will spawn around 8-10, I'd say the female is close to 7" and the male around 6".

• 5 months later...

I guess I have been had on my wild caught colony of Burundi Frontosa, and since my wild caught are not wild that means my F1 Colony are not F1s these were fish that were bought off of the cichlid society, by a long time friend of mine. So I better see him today and attempt to get some money back or something.This is what I see this post generating.Contempt and distrust among good friends, that is really ashame I thought that this hobby was to bring people closer togeather, but again I am saddly mistaking.

Hmmm...great idea. I've seen many fish for sale in Alberta that are the same species as I have, but most that I've found are from Gold Aquarium, and have been bred by Dennis. It would be kind of nice to be able to get something from another bloodline that is further removed.

When you think about it, as long as the bloodlines aren't closely related and you line breed, you should be able to get better results.

So here's what I have that I would be willing to swap (all are captive bred):

1. A nubilus female. I got this one from Oxquo, and she is the only one remaining from the trio, due to my first round ever with bloat. I would have preferred if it had knocked off all my labs instead of two of this trio.

Anyway, she's up for trade. Not sure where Oxquo bought her from, but you could check with him. :) If you have a male and another female I would be willing to keep her.

2. Labidochromis mbamba - I have a couple of these, all from Gold Aquarium originally or bred from that stock.

3. Red Zebras - Little Fish Farm in BC.

4. C. afra "mbweca" - from Gold. Haven't bred yet. Big thank you to Albert for suggesting these - extremely nice species to keep. :D

5. Labidochromis freibergi males - I have some extra, also raised from Gold stock.

• 2 weeks later...