New boss in town

Guest FLIP

I added a betta to my 22g tank so I could actually see a fish when I look in the tank. The betta is now the boss of the tank leaving the kribs to evacuate the area. It's very friendly to ever fish though and likes to hang out with the amanos. I've owned bettas before when I was less experienced and didn't have the info you guys provided me. The bettas I owned before were in small half gallon tanks or so and they just sat in the same spot all the time. I'm amazed at how lively it is, always zipping around the tank and playing in the bubbles showing off the amazing colors that are hidden when they're in small areas. I love learning new things about stuff I thought I new everything about this fish is truly amazing. :) :thumbs:

I added a betta to my 22g tank so I could actually see a fish when I look in the tank. The betta is now the boss of the tank leaving the kribs to evacuate the area. It's very friendly to ever fish though and likes to hang out with the amanos. I've owned bettas before when I was less experienced and didn't have the info you guys provided me. The bettas I owned before were in small half gallon tanks or so and they just sat in the same spot all the time. I'm amazed at how lively it is, always zipping around the tank and playing in the bubbles showing off the amazing colors that are hidden when they're in small areas. I love learning new things about stuff I thought I new everything about this fish is truly amazing. :) :thumbs:

Okay, I can't resist... uh huh!! I love those betta's... ! :thumbs:

How about some pics Paul?