whats wrong with my mbuna tank?

rED O

every morning theres a dead mbuna that was eating buy the other fish. every morning theres a dead fish that got killed, why is this?

uhh check your water. your nitrites are probably crazy high or your fish really dislike each other.

what kind of chemicals do you use also?

Quinn

They can be very aggressive, do they have a lot of hiding places? It does sound like your water quality may be off, perhaps not enough filtration too. If their systems are weak , they can't hold their own very well , the stronger fish will pick on weaker ones. Check your nitrites and your nitrates. You'll likely have to do an 80% water change or two.

ph 8

nitrates 10

nitrites 0

amonina 0

my water is fine

its a 125 gallon tank with some acies, yellow labs, red zebras, albino socalofi and other small mbunas. yes i know some are

agressive and some are peacfull but the red zebras are dieing, its a 6 foot tank and its stuffed full of rock and hiding places.

for filers i have 2 cascade 1200 thats lots of filters.

any other ideas?

theres about 40 fish, i have got them fro every were, big als, camrose,st albert some local breeders, family pet store, there from every were. the agressive fish is the father of all my hybrids, hes my largesit fish, when i had him in a 55 gallon with 12 mbunas he killed 6 of them and binded one, but know there are 40 fish he dose not know who to pick on. when i got fish i got 6 or more at a time so there would not be that problum