Severums

Sam Chicklets

It would appear that I have a breeding pair of sevs, I will keep you updated.

They went to wigglers last night :thumbs: :thumbs:

I use candle light and whine LOL. Actually I read up on breeding different fish and enjoy the challenge and reward of success.And sometimes it is purely by accident. But I try to keep track of what triggered it. I may try Raphaels next.

Edited by Sam Chicklets

Do you play soft music in your fishroom? Amazing how every fish you keep seems to pair off and reproduce... maybe you oughta open a fishy-fertility clinic? ^_^

Barry White maybe?

Nope that horny toad Tom Jones :smokey:

Are you deliberately goading the moderators?

I am not deliberately goading you. I had to look the word up to see what it meant. This is nothing more then an aery attempt at humor on my part and I appologize for rubbing you the wrong way. Honestly, when I made the comment, I didn't realize you were a moderator and I've never read anything that you've posted that would lead me to engage in a conflict with you. I am brash, and I have a lousy sense of humor, but I'm not naturally an ash-hole, unless otherwise provoked. Or should I say, goaded? :smokey:

They are free swimming today.

Nice Nick do you have any pics, I would love to see the happy parents.

Sorry I had to siphon them off as they were in a community tank with other cichlids.

But here they are gaurding the wigglers

severumpair001.jpg

Edited by Sam Chicklets

They look good. I guess we will see some severums at the auction in the spring. :shifty:

That depends on a number of things. Whether I'm working or not, if the club deals with old business (the change in their cut with out going by the rules), and if I find a market for them before then as I don't want to be housing a hundred or so severum for that long.