My aquarium

Jbones

I actually like your ornaments. Thats wall one is pretty cool.

What size tank is it and what species of africans?

Thanks..... It's a 55 gal. Im not sure of the formal species names but from what i know,,, I have a midnight blue, an electric yellow, a taiwan reef, a red shoulder, a dolphin, and the others im not sure.

I actually like your ornaments. Thats wall one is pretty cool.

What size tank is it and what species of africans?

Thanks..... It's a 55 gal. Im not sure of the formal species names but from what i know,,, I have a midnight blue, an electric yellow, a taiwan reef, a red shoulder, a dolphin, and the others im not sure.

oh and im looking to get a ruby red. but they are really hard to come across.

you are brave to put that much stuff in a tank - after six months your nitrates will be sky high unless you thoroughly clean under those ornaments. hats off to ya mate.

Thanks. I actually do thoroughly clean everything in the tank and my nitrate level is at an acceptable low level. So i must be doin something right. However I would like to see it a bit lower. I will give it some more time and keep on doin what im doin. All the fish are happy and so am i. the water is at a very healthy level and super clean and clear. I love it. It wouldn't be possible without the expertise and good advise from this forum and all the LFS's I have been to. So thanks to everyone who has helped me out. This is my first year in the hobby and I love it.

Cheers.