New split lids anywhere?

uwish

Greetings!

just wondering if there is a place in town that stocks tank lids? I bought an Oceanic tank about 3 years ago (90G) and it have the split lid design, but they are getting a little beat up. Originally purchased from Big Al's in Calgary (now defunct).

Any suggestions or thoughts?

Greetings!

just wondering if there is a place in town that stocks tank lids? I bought an Oceanic tank about 3 years ago (90G) and it have the split lid design, but they are getting a little beat up. Originally purchased from Big Al's in Calgary (now defunct).

As long as you have the plastic hinge you can get glass cut anywhere

Greetings!

nope, another issue, both hinges are now snapped

Greetings!

nope, another issue, both hinges are now snapped

I have seen that they have plastic hinges at Big Al's. Aquarium manufacturers also have them and I'm sure they'll sell you some if you ask.

I am going to be going to Aquarium Illusions/Concept Aquariums on Monday in Edmonton to pick up some plumbing to connect the sump on my 230. If you haven't had any luck locating the hinges let me know and I'll see if I can grab some for you. Cheers.

If your in Calgary. Check out Bow Valley Aquariums, my boss just went there and got some glass cut, and one of his tanks fixed.