air pump

dodgeboy

just wondering what air pump would be good to use. i'm building a display wall with six 25 gal. tanks.( got them all just tanks nothing else for $120.). would have liked one big tank but cant afford one, anyway, to run sponge filters for now what would do a good job. any other suggestions? filter wise, thanks in advance.

I have 12 20-gallon tanks running on two maxima air pumps, I am thinking about adding one more and some more tanks. I have a 4 3 outlet gang valves all linked together to help equal out the pressure. I am using valves like this one.

VN-Lok-Tite-Glamour.jpg

snaggle, your running twelve tanks off just 2 diaphram pumps? wow! you :beer: are the KING of effiencey!.. back to the question, you can buy a mother of all air pumps and run all your tanks,sponge filters and air wands or stones (can never have to much oxygenation!) the more bubbles, the better! i (like most hobbyist's) own 'the pump' they come in many sizes(cfm's) but they can be hard to find and expensive when ya do. i have a 'gull' pump id sell ya for cheap. its a little loud but it pushes LOTS of air. lemme know if your interested :beer: :drunk:

thanks for the offer, but i would need it shipped to Regina. still intrested? while browsing ebay came across Luft pump. any good price was $60 can. plus shipping checked around here locally, not much. going to join regina aquarium society, maybe someone has something