I'm just curious

I'm just curious why the Member of the Month is chosen at the beginning of the month instead of the end of the month? ie, If choosing the member of the month for March, why isn't the decision made at the end of the month based on contributions during that month?

I don't want to stir up trouble, I'd just like to know how it works. : )

We do not particularly choose for contributions for 1 month only, but we only have one G/C per month. Some times award it for different reasons. We will be working on the banner as well, to reflect why the award was given. e.g. most improved, contributions in certain areas etc. This month was a get well gift for Tom who just underwent rotator cup surgery and will be off work for quite some time.

We do not particularly choose for contributions for 1 month only, but we only have one G/C per month. Some times award it for different reasons. We will be working on the banner as well, to reflect why the award was given. e.g. most improved, contributions in certain areas etc. This month was a get well gift for Tom who just underwent rotator cup surgery and will be off work for quite some time.

I thank you all and very much appreciate this.

The road to recovery will be very long and slow as this is the second time in 2 years for the same shoulder.

Thank you again Mods, Admins, and Members.

darkangel.... Tough injury to deal with thats for sure... happened to me about 15 years ago playing baseball... more or less put me out of commision for two years as far as sports go...

On the flip side you will have more time to work with your fish... take care and get well.......