suggestions for some tang. tankmates

herefishyfish fishy

Over the next couple weeks I will be making some room in my tank. It is a 72G. I will end up with a few 3 small pleco's, 2 s. multipunctiatus, a couple dafadils and a couple calvus, and one lonely malawi peacock (Lawanda) just wondering if any of you have some suggestions for something that would fit nice here. I would like to keep in Tanganikan and preferably colourful. Been thinking maybe some featherfins or nigripinnis or something similar. Any idea's are appreciated. I am not the best with scientific names but I can search, so please post up any you can think of or maybe even have for sale.

Here is a link for info:

http://www.cichlid-forum.com/articles/c_leptosoma.php

They school together so best to have a group - not just two or three.

They occupy the middle of the tank - not the bottom so that is kind of neat.

You can keep multiple males together so that is good - they will all show color.

They can be kept in as small as 40 gallons.

The downside is they are hard to find in Alberta. I am only getting 5 fry at a time and they don't always all survive.

My adults are hardy though. There may be some fish you can't keep them with (I hear frontosas eat them in the lake).