so what gives.

saltynuts

If you are looking for items then you should post with a WTB (want to buy) or LF (Looking For) in the members only Buy/Sell area...the rules of that area require/request you also add some type of $ range you might be willing to pay for an item if you can hazard a guess...just to cut down on frustrating people who know an item is worth $20 each and you want free or can/will only pay $5 each.

My guess is they moved your post to the right area...or just deleted it.

i just post for some fish i was looking for. and post is gone.

ok tanker what gives.

thanks for the time Ed.H

First off the buy and sell is for the here and now. If you want something in 2 or 3 months time post it then. That being said Try reading this, it is really good literature. It may help you out.

http://albertaaquatica.com/index.php?showtopic=9277

i just post for some fish i was looking for. and post is gone.

ok tanker what gives.

thanks for the time Ed.H

First off the buy and sell is for the here and now. If you want something in 2 or 3 months time post it then. That being said Try reading this, it is really good literature. It may help you out.

http://albertaaquatica.com/index.php?showtopic=9277

just asking sorry!

but if someone has any fry they will not be ready at the here and now.

but thanks for clearing it up!!!!

sorry i,ll just wait and see what happens!

but if someone has any fry they will not be ready at the here and now.

I'm sure when someone wants to sell some they will post them.

i've posted several wanted ads for livestock and believe me, they get answered, FAST! just post when your ready to buy and you'll see. keep watching and you can get an idea who is breeding what. im a newbe and i've met MANY private breeders off this site. and alot of the breeders are VERRY serious bout it, more than just hobby breeders like myself. the admin might seem like whip-crackers, but its cause of them this site is so clean and organized.

Guess that question was answered, Ed... um... ya. For the record, I was at work the past few days, and missed this completely... sorry.

How'd you do last Saturday? First place again? Only 'cause I wasn't allowed to compete!! Damn Advanced *grumble*grumble*

Guess that question was answered, Ed... um... ya. For the record, I was at work the past few days, and missed this completely... sorry.

How'd you do last Saturday? First place again? Only 'cause I wasn't allowed to compete!! Damn Advanced *grumble*grumble*

you know it! next year you,ll have to get a team ready!