90 gallon malawi tank

rED O

Wow, you have alot of fish in that tank! Is that normal for cichlids?

How come no plants?

They are very beautiful fish!

thank you.

yup lots of fish, thats because malawi fish do better when they are a little over stalked, the more of them the less the agression levels in the tank.

and you dont put plants with them, they would rip them to shreds. There natural enviorment is rocky.

Edited by rED O

Guest FLIP

I think I've seen your house before I saw a tank just like that one in a house by a path leading to bev facey high school is that your house?

Nice looking fish :)

What are those peach colored mbuna? Pale red zebras?

thank you, most people wont like them but there a hybrid, when they hatched over a year ago i did not know what i was doing and know they are so big and nice i dont want to kill them, there mixed with a red zebra and a kenyi
You should try putting some interesting fish in there.
what you dont like them? i think there nice.
That is a nice looking tank.... everybody in there looks happy and buisy...
thanks, they are always busy digging and chasing other fish :w00t:

thank you, most people wont like them but there a hybrid, when they hatched over a year ago i did not know what i was doing and know they are so big and nice i dont want to kill them, there mixed with a red zebra and a kenyi

Interesting. Do any of them show the female kenyi stripes or blueish color?

Interesting. Do any of them show the female kenyi stripes or blueish color?

they have a blue sparkle on there cheek and they are light orange. so orange and blue
That is alot of fish. You know what would have looked really nice in there? That Red Eureka I was selling! Oh well.

for some reson i did not like the round shape of his head. ah well i got a nice albino peacock from aqua giant

Which Aquagiant had albino peacocks?? I have been in both stores the last few days, and they don't have any albino peacocks and havn't had for quite a while. ?

not the one on 50th street there old one, they had 2 and they were %20 off