Has anyone purchased Aquagiant's MH lights

With lighting, I find that you always get what you pay for. Look at all the people in the past that have had trouble with Odyssea lights. Yes, they are cheap. But is saving a few bucks on your lights really worth the risk of a fire (which happened on more than one occasion)?

I don't have personal experience with the mH ones but I do have a small pc made from there and it is pure crap. I had also considered getting mH from them as well until I was told by another hobbyist that they were not really made "up to spec", that there had been fires and that they were almost if not totally impossible to find parts for. After hearing that I decided to look elsewhere. Just my 2 cents.

I have'nt had any problems with aquagiant equipment. I use lights, filters, and powerheads, other than changing bulbs every 6 months and the odd O ring in the filters mine run like a charm. As long as you have good air circulation around the lights they should'nt overheat on you. I even have a aquagiant tank that has been up & running for over 3 years now and it has had it's share of people that had too much happy juice falling against it and grandkids climbing on it and it's still in one piece with no leaks.