50 gallon...

malawi_luver

Ok well this is what i need to do...

This night i got a 50 gallon tank for FREE... its 36x18x18 which i think was a good deal :P

But yeah its got the old metal trim and got some hard water stains...

I need to know how to get new trim where i can put a glass lid on... and i need to kow if i can get a glass lid as a 36x18... also if i could get a cheap light strip... can anyone help me? i need some help here?

Thanks Garrett B)

Where did you find a free 50g?

yeah you can buy glass lids for a 36x18" tank. I have one for mine. I"m not sure where you would buy this but if you can't find anywhere Aquarium illusions can probably make one if you dont' want to make your own.

Cna't help you witht he trim problem. I think its hard to find a replacement plastic trim though.

If you were to phone golds and talk to dennis, Im sure you could get mitch to send exactly what you need before the auction next week (Someone could drive it up for you) Im guessing with a generic size like that, he might have the trim ready. Or less he could just send you the stuff like on customs

OOOOO i think i could do that but with only a week... i think i can find somewhere here to give me trim...

And Val... a guy walked into petsmart and said he wanted to give away his tank for free... and he said it was about a 50 gallon...

He left his number and we took the number phoned him up and went outside... then we locked ourselves outside witrh no keys... thought my mom had her perse and so we went to the neighbours adn asked to phone and my Uncle Darcy came and we got in and went to the guys house and picked it up ;)

Thats my story :P

But ill phone around and see if anyone here has trim then ill phone around in Calgary...

Thanks Garrett