Where can I get my filter media?

Chrsitina

Hello,

I have a 25 gallon tank at home and have just found out the place where I get me filter media n longer is in business. My tank has thi filter in the lid of the tank. The company that I was getting my filter media from is Aqua Gaint in Edmonton. My question to you is Does anyone know where I can get filter media for my tank.

I have learned that the tank and the media that I was getting is from China. I have e-mailed the company almost a week ago and they have not replied to me as of yet.

If anyone could help me out that would me get

Thank you, :thumbs:

What type of media are you looking for? Sponges(of different sizes), bio media, filter floss, carbon etc, can be found at most any petstore/LFS.

Aquagiant has moved to somewhere in east edmonton on 50st. Not sure the exact address as I haven't been there but I'm sure someone will be along shortly that knows.

Christina: Did Aqua Giant CLOSE??...or just relocate?? I thought they had moved to 50th St on the Nort side??

James

Hello,

I have a 25 gallon tank at home and have just found out the place where I get me filter media n longer is in business. My tank has thi filter in the lid of the tank. The company that I was getting my filter media from is Aqua Gaint in Edmonton. My question to you is Does anyone know where I can get filter media for my tank.

I have learned that the tank and the media that I was getting is from China. I have e-mailed the company almost a week ago and they have not replied to me as of yet.

If anyone could help me out that would me get

Thank you, :thumbs:

Yeah, they're up north fairly close to the cheapie movie theatre. It seems to me they're in a strip mall that faces a T intersection. I don't get up to the north side very often, but I was there when they were still getting set up and it looked like it was going to be gorgeous once they got their fishroom stocked.