my horsie

sharuq1

Not really great pics, but thought I would share anyway.

20080625007zr3.jpg

have had this gal since grade nine.... that was quite some time ago, hehe

and here I am, bareback and no bridle as usual, lol

20080625009kf4.jpg

Edited by sharuq1

Here I thought you were about to tease me making me think it was a real horse, and open the thread up and its a seahorse!! YAH GOT ME LOL

:thumbs:

your (mammal horse) is soooooooo nice!! riding bitless as well... arabian/Mix? or full arabian? Mare or Gelding? how old!!!

:thumbs:

Horse's ROCK !! I have a Quarter Horse Filly.. but i am just learning how to ride!! I can't wait for the day I am confident to ride bareback!!

She's 15 this year going on 5 :rolleyes: , I have been riding her sans saddle and bridle for many years (lost my bit in 1996/97 and never found one I liked as much so I just never got another.). She's a PB registered arab. Great little mare, trained her myself. Her only real vice is she can be a bit spooky at times and she likes to run away if she thinks she can get away with it. Currently I am trying to teach my 8 year old to ride her (bareback). I don't quite trust her outside the pen with my daughter alone, but in the pen she is usually a perfect little matron with kids on her back.