ALOT OF pics ;)

Well ok good news to Darcy 1 mbamba has got that egg valve thing down and the male is aggresive ;) looks like i may get a brood coming ;)

Anyway... here are the fish ;)

Male Mbambas ;)

754416aa.jpg

PDR_2095.jpg

PDR_2076.jpg

Male Frierbergi

PDR_2097.jpg

PDR_2077.jpg

Aulonocara Undu Reef Blue Neons...

8bc04370.jpg

PDR_2090.jpg

PDR_2078.jpg

PDR_2040.jpg

Copadichromis Mloto Ivroy Head

PDR_2081.jpg

Hey Sorry about the algae it aint that good but there in a holding tank for now because of a sudden ammonia spurt... so theyll be in there till it dies down ;)

Garrett B)

You may want to get those labs separated. In the juvie tank where they came from I noticed a holding female last night...I'll be letting her spit, as I have accidentally let mbamba and freibergi breed once before when I had to "time out" a mabmba male in the tank with the friebergi's....they WILL crossbreed.

They're just in a holding tank right now....a 20. Stocked like a LFS tank, and they're breeding in it. Crazy little suckers.....

These two species do NOT care if they have their own females to breed with, they will breed with any lab. :)

yeah i have over filtered the tank to about 400 gph and the other holding tank is turning into a 50 gallon tank :D

Garrett... still am decideing if i want them both in my 75 gallon but im thinking not but i want some pictures of them... that 50 gallon wont pose as a good photography tank... ill decide when i get the chance to move them back in...