My 75 gallon Cichlid tank

cichlidmomwanabe

looking good, I can see the fish you got from dalray and lana they look nice :thumbs:

Thanks they are my first Cichlid kids. I never got any fish from Lana, she was just the one who got me started on here and with Lake Malawi Cichlids. I will be getting some dolphins from her hopefully :D

Your tank and your fish look awesome, you did a great job setting it up! I am so glad you joined here, as the fish you obtained from the member (s) are a lot healthier and happier then what you could of purchased at any LFS!

I know in a month or two I will have a lot of dolphins that will require a new home..hehehe... right now I am just enjoying watching them grow, it is so unbelievable how fast they grow at this stage...

I just received your e-mail to, love the picture's...

My son somehow obtained a girlfriend long distance so he spent the earlier part of the evening chatting with her... and before that was supper, then chores and work... my days are not long enough!

Lana