Never chage water again?

snaggle

does this guy ever actually explain how it works? i know he has a patent pending but it seemed like 20 minutes of him repeating the same thing over and over; "its amazing, you never have to do anything and you can have discus"... i can only assume that this system works by constantly adding untreated tapwater as the tank water evaporates. what a crack-pot.

I think that "its definately worth its weight in gold" is the scientific and logical way of explaining it...

I don't understand how this guy who has to read cheasy lines and forgets what he has said 1 minute ago can claim to have developed a magical box which can replace all water changes. He's too stupid to understand he's stupid.

I don't understand how this system is really supposed to work. It would be neat though if it actually does water changes for you by being set up on some kind of timer. But I wouldn't understand how he would get it to remove all impurities unless it is like a reverse osmosis system.

But if it were an RO system, then wouldn't the pH become unstable due to the lack KH to buffer it? I'm really curious how he figures it does what he says. I wish he'd open the damn box so we can get a glance. OK I understand it's a hoax but tell me you guys aren't curious what's in the box. Other than some clock parts. :)

You guys (and gals of course)! You have to check out the rest of the site, it's all hilarious. It appears it's a business run by this guys wife, and I wasn't far off with the hillbilly crack, their from Missouri, and check out this spelling and grammar from her profile page:

"I take care of my two kids and my man help my man work on ower site and working on a dvd on the semi-maintenance free aquariums for privat home use.

"

I can just picture the toothless kids now.

Edited by 2manytanks

But if it were an RO system, then wouldn't the pH become unstable due to the lack KH to buffer it? I'm really curious how he figures it does what he says. I wish he'd open the damn box so we can get a glance. OK I understand it's a hoax but tell me you guys aren't curious what's in the box. Other than some clock parts. :)

Yeah I know, thats why I don't get how its supposed to work. Yeah I don't think ill be buying a product like that, from someone who cant even make a proper video. Or cant show us sort of how it works.