help with betta

Moonlightsedge

Ok, I am thinking i won't be able to do anything for her at this point and it was out of the blue.

One of my female Bettas here is not moving around much and she is nose on the ground tail up.

She looks completely washed out almost no color left, she was fine yesterday and her tank mate is fine.

The spot where her eggs comes out is looking raw and red.

Any thoughts and help would be appreciated, Should I put her in a smaller bowl with water only deep enough to cover her body? Can she at least reach the surface to breath that way?

I added melafix to the water already but not sure what else I can do.

Ok, I am thinking i won't be able to do anything for her at this point and it was out of the blue.

One of my female Bettas here is not moving around much and she is nose on the ground tail up.

She looks completely washed out almost no color left, she was fine yesterday and her tank mate is fine.

The spot where her eggs comes out is looking raw and red.

Any thoughts and help would be appreciated, Should I put her in a smaller bowl with water only deep enough to cover her body? Can she at least reach the surface to breath that way?

I added melafix to the water already but not sure what else I can do.

Do you have marine and or epson salt you can add to her water for a salt bath? I would also recommend holding back feeding, she might be egg bound which I haven't seen alot but could be the reason, but if you give her a epson salt bath it might help her.

Other then that, its a wait and see situation, the salt bath might ease her vent to release eggs. She might also be consitpated... but I would wait it out for a day in the salt bath. Try to keep the water warm as well.