Betta Female question..

Mmamnstr

I have a female who (very much like myself in the 7th month of my preg.) looks ready to explode, she litterally looks like she has breasts. I have her in with a male and thought even the release of the eggs would be good because it can't be good for her. I got her already full of eggs and she seems to be expanding at a good rate..without dropping or "doing the deed"

Any ideas, anyone have a stud? wanna borrow her? lol...stud out your Betta!

I don't want to make a mountain out of a mole hill, but depending on how fat she there could be something else amiss... I know from experience if they are abnormally fat with eggs it is an underlining illness that needs to be checked...

Does she show barring?

Is she swimming normally or lopsided?

Does her weight make it difficult to get to the surface?

When you introduced her to the male did she try to breed or avoided it?

She could be full with eggs as well, but this usually doesn't interfer with her at all..

I don't want to make a mountain out of a mole hill, but depending on how fat she there could be something else amiss... I know from experience if they are abnormally fat with eggs it is an underlining illness that needs to be checked...

Does she show barring?

Is she swimming normally or lopsided?

Does her weight make it difficult to get to the surface?

When you introduced her to the male did she try to breed or avoided it?

She could be full with eggs as well, but this usually doesn't interfer with her at all..

She does show barring, swimming normal if not a bit topheavy, comes to surface with a bit of effort, unless chasing the male. I do not think it is anything but overstuffededness (my new word)

She is gung ho but my male is a virgin and has no cue what he is doing so she even got to the point of chasing him, once he tried to Hug her and missed her completely..guess its a Bettas version of masterbation, was curled all in a ball as she looked on thinking "well this is fun"