Rummynose floating sideways and about plants

Fishypoon

Hi everyone!

Just wondering if anyone has ever experienced this before. I have a school of rummynose in a well planted 90 gallon tank and it seems that whenever ONE rummynose stops swimming for a moment (whether because they are tired or the rest of the school has suddenly gone off to the other part of the tank), it slowly starts to float sideways as if it was going to die.....then it would dart off again ready to find its school. I'm not sure how ele to describe it. Is this normal????

Second question--> I ordered plants via mail and it was shipped last week wednesday and still hasn't arrived yet. Assuming that it gets here tomorrow (thursday), thats a travel time of 8 days....would my anubias and crypts still be alive?!

Thanks everyone!

K

Not sure about the #1 question.

but as for #2, i donno if I read it here or elsewhere but there was a story of someone forgetting anubias in a plastic bag with some water in a closet for an extended period of time and there was no problem. Not sure about the crypts though. Biggest issue would be freezing most likely.

My plants from Singapore arrived yesterday after over 2 and half weeks. So far, they look okay which was quite the shocker to me. I wouldn't be too worried about plants in this weather but wouldn't ship fish though.