misc pictures

Crystal

Just testing out my new camera (boxing day special - Merry Christmas to me! :D ). Way too many settings... :wacko: over 100 pictures to figure out which worked best.

Female blue ram:

blueram.jpg

Male blue ram:

bluerammale.jpg

danios & regal tetra:

daniostetra.jpg

Finally a setting that could catch my danios... Why is it that the setting that works is the one you find last?

ps: is there a size limit even though I am posting it on photobucket? I couldn't find one...

Very nice!

Looks good. I always adjust my picture to "large" on photoucket before I post them here. One of my pet peaves is when I have to scroll right and left to read the text in a post because the picture is so large!

Boom :boom:

Geez... I got my fancy shmancy camera LAST Christmas and still can't take such GREAT shots like you!!

very NICE :thumbs: LOVE your rams.. very cute!

I also resize while uploading to photobucket, but sometimes it will take a while to upload with extra large pics. Windows has a smart tool called Image Resizer.. EXCELLENT!!! But yes, I agree with boom.. not so great to scroll right... will see if I can find the link.

More important tho.. wicked shots!!! :smokey:

Edited by PiscesGirl