betta breeders canada

fishclubgirl

Hi my "betta" friends,

Just to let you know that Betta Breeders Canada is up and running. We are an officially sanctioned member of the International Betta Congress(that's a whole other story but join that one if you're really into bettas).Every month, we have an online meeting( next one January 7) and we would love to have more members. It's a great way to meet other bettaholics, trade fish, increase your knowledge of the only fish that matters, etc. (oops I said something bad AGAIN) Anyhow please pm me if you want to join. Hope to "see" you at our meeting!!!!

Being a member of the International Betta Congress, has been amazing. Someone from Indonesia congratulated me on my first spawn. Met up with fellow members in San Francisco who took me around to the stores and even gave me fish. If I have questions, issues or successes, I have an international group of friends!! Hopefully I can afford to go to their convention in Dallas this year.

• 2 weeks later...

Our website is officially going now too. Check out www.bettabreederscanada.com and make your life betta!! We are looking at having our first show in 2010. Can't wait!! BOS is just a generation away, lol!!