Lana's photo time

Lana Bollers

Okay I have had a rough couple days, so figured I needed to do something to take my mind off of things, so I decided to take some photos so here they are...

In these photos you will see, Dolphin Fry about 1.25" in length, borley, lemon jake, my blue cobalt male and one of my kipili fronts... is there a way to sex the fronts without venting them?

post-3515-1232000114_thumb.jpg

post-3515-1232000211_thumb.jpg

post-3515-1232000610_thumb.jpg

post-3515-1232000626_thumb.jpg

post-3515-1232000642_thumb.jpg

It is so relaxing to hear the water and watch them swim ....

I think if we are able to build a house....come on bank... then I will put a tank in my room... just so on days when I am green under the gills, I can still have their company to make me feel better...

Thanks guys!

I am currently looking into obtain a couple wc kipili the one in the photo is an F1. The reason for that is because I want the size and not many people carry the kipili's it seems like.

I wont obtain them though probably until summer, but I am really looking forward to it though...

The dolphin fry are the one's that were spit out at CAS auction... soon as I get my poop together they will be in a larger tank, so should grow some then... I managed to save about 30 ish, the others that had their sac on them still never made it, well one did, but that was it... I will probably keep 6 out of what I have then sell the rest...

I didn't take photos of the female borleyi, but you know if I had to pick out of my non-colored females I like them the best... as they are more silvery bodied with orange fins, compared to the ugly lemon jake female who is such a drab brown...

I obtained him from Sue... he is the boss but I think only due to his size, because he is not agressive at all, the polit and cobalt blue are more agressive... funny how they figure that out...

Thats not unusual for mbuna to be more aggressive than a larger hap.

My friend had 2 female borleyi's and your right, the females are very attractive in their own right. A large tank with a large breeding group would be quite a site!

Boom :boom: