In Need of Some Serious Help

MarkN

Ok this is starting to make me a little crazy. I have allot of nice fish I would like to get some photos of, for my own self and to share on here. That said I seem to be a terrible photographer! I have a simple camera nothing fancy, Canon PowerShot SX100IS, but it has got to get me some better photos than the junk I have been getting. Could some of you guru's help me out. I need it from the ground up any help you could provide would be wonderful. I have seen allot of amazing photos on here, with your help I believe there is hope for me yet.

Thanks Mark

Hey Mark,

You really have a nice camera, 10x optical zoom and 8MP. You definitely can take super pictures of your fish with that baby. However, just like we all read about fishes and plants and aquascaping, we (aspiring photographers..) need to read up on photography too. Exposure, shutter speed, use of flash ... all play a major factor in good photos. So, if you do a little bit of reading and with patience, you will definitely get good pictures...Here is a link I found after googling...

http://blog.fotonomy.com/tips/8-tips-for-t...quarium-photos/

Happy ( educated ) clicking !!!!!!!!!

Raj