lethbridge reefers!!

cuz

looking for fellow lethbridge reef keepers!! I need to find people localy to swap frags with or buy frags from. If your from here you know we have nothing and I'm getting sick of mushrooms!!!

Don't know how many lethbridge area reefers are ot there but I was excited to see petland is going back into salt water sales!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
looking for fellow lethbridge reef keepers!! I need to find people localy to swap frags with or buy frags from. If your from here you know we have nothing and I'm getting sick of mushrooms!!!

Hey cuz. I will be down South in about a week and have a NICE hammer (IMO :thumbs: ) I could bust off a head for ya if you got something good to trade.

100_3063.jpg

100_3083.jpg

that would be sweet!! I'll get my camera out and send ya some pics of the frags i've got right now.

Off the top of my head there's an assortment of polyps, don't know the exact names but theres a bunch, some pom-pom zenia, a single head from a nice micro-mussa, and a few others

• 4 weeks later...