dwarf hair grass

sanct

does anyone know where i would find some in edmonton? Or anywhere near edmonton? I am looking for some carpeting plants and all my LFS's on the west end have nothing.! anyways appreciate it!

You'll have to go to the Southside! :) Nature's Corner has some carpet plants in - I'm not sure about Dwarf hairgrass, tho.

You'll have to go to the Southside! :) Nature's Corner has some carpet plants in - I'm not sure about Dwarf hairgrass, tho.

I was there today and did not see any hairgrass, although they did have a few other nice bottom cover plants to choose from. Big Al's had some dwarf hairgrass back in December, but it wasn't very good. I bought 2 pots of it, one has completely died off, the other is very, very slow growing, but seems to be mostly just dying off. This is in a well established planted tank with CO2 and just over 3wpg.

thanks guys. We need a better LFS on the west end. Lots of franchise over here. Can you guys suggest a good carpeting plant? ive got two T5's so im at 3 WPG im using homemade co2. The tank is only a ten gallon. Im thinking about re-aquascaping my 25 gallon. 75 gallon is gonna stay mainly rocks for my cichlids.

wow so i found some at natures corner!!!!!!!!!!! nice and some other nice carpeting plants...great store...i went to big als too...they didnt have any carpeting plants...got my eleocharis parvula and a few other nice looking plants...we'll see how they do .