A. Macracanthum

rudy

Not a chance man. Sorry.

What is so cool about these fish is that nobody has them. Not in North America, and even over in Europe. There were a few others that got some and there was a lot of p.o.ed people that didn't. The friend I got them from didn't do it to profit off them, he bred the pair and gave fry to a few people to have some of these amazing fish. That is it. They pair will not be bred again and there will most likely be no more fry. They were really hard to raise from fry. I had 7 and lost 4 relatively quickly. Didn't raeact well to even the smallest water changes.

As they grow they become indestructible. You can pretty much put them with anything and they will hold their own, but not aggressive in the slightest. There is no dominant fish. They grow at the same rate and although I have felt I have a pair for quite a while, I have never seen eggs and if you asked me to show you which is which of the three I would not have a sniff.

I was offered $250 U.S. from some guy on PFish for the biggest male who isn't that big. I had to refuse.

If I do ever get fry I will sell them for a mininimal amount the same as I got them to people I know here, or friends.